Proquip Merino slipover is a new premium quality collection treated with Proquips industry-leading water repellent finish. The slipover is sleeveless and lightweight, allowing you to swing freely without any distractions. Merino wool is has a unique softness that can be worn next to the skin without any irritation. It also has a natural fibre that retains warmth in tiny air pockets.
This garment features a half-zip design and is available in 5 different colour variations.
- Lightness – Merino is lighter than any other sheep’s wool
- Softness – Merino is fine and soft and can be worn next to skin without irritation
- Naturally breathable – Merino fibres trap air in small pockets, retaining heat and releasing it when you overheat
- Natural elasticity – Merino has natural stretch and returns to its original shape after exercise
- Warmth – Merino is a warm natural fibre that retains heat in tiny air pockets similar to down feathers
- Odour resistant and anti-bacterial properties – limits effect of sweating during exercise
- Absorbent – Merino Wool can absorb up to 35 per cent of its weight in moisture before it feels damp